PSO has great and easy ways for Chandler Prep families to help provide funding for student activities and campus enhancements. Below are a variety of opportunities….just follow the links and you can easily help PSO raise funds for our school.
Community Meals Fundraiser also known as Family Dining Nights –
Venues donate a percentage of their sales back to the school. See flyer for upcoming dining events – remember to mention the name of the school CHANDLER PREP when placing your meal orders at the restaurant in person or by phone and help CPA get some earnings.
Next Dining Event:
CPA February 2023 Community Meal Fundraiser – Mention the name of the school CPA CHANDLER PREP and Floridino’s will donate 20% of the event sales to our school.
DATE: Thursday, February 16, 2023
TIME: 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM
LOCATION: Valid at this FLORIDINO’S PIZZA & PASTA location only: 590 N Alma School Rd #35, Chandler, AZ 85224.
– No need to present this flyer – just mention CPA CHANDLER PREP when placing your order by phone or in person.
– Visit https://floridinos.net/ to view their menu online
Shopper Programs –
Revenue generators where families do their usual shopping and the school receives a percentage of the amounts spent on certain products or at various stores. Follow the QR codes or links below to support CPA with your everyday shopping and at no cost to you:
Buy participating products and use the Box Tops mobile app to scan your store receipt within 14-days of purchase. The app identifies eligible products and automatically adds Box Tops to our school’s earnings online. Even if you are shopping online or doing grocery pickup, you can still submit your e-receipts and earn Box Tops. Twice a year, our school gets a check!
Use Referral Code LX9715WX
Each quarter Fry’s donates to local organizations based upon the shopping that you do every day. Once you link your Shopper Card to Chandler Preparatory Academy PSO, all you have to do is swipe your Card each time you shop at Fry’s. Selecting our school is as simple as updating the Fry’s Community Rewards selection on your digital account.
1. Sign in to your digital account
2. Search for our organization
3. Enter “Chandler Preparatory Academy PSO”
4. Select our organization from the list and click “Save”
Within 7 to 10 business days of successfully enrolling your Fry’s Shopper Card, you will see a comment about Fry’s Community Rewards at the bottom of your Fry’s receipt.
Turn your Coca-Cola product purchases into donations to CPA, simply by scanning or entering product codes. Product code values range from $0.05 to $0.38.
1. Follow this link to Coca Cola Give
2. Click on drop down menu option right below the “Donate Now” area
3. Type “Chandler Preparatory Academy” in the search field and click on Sign In/Join
4. Select the name of the school to create your account and start to add your product codes.
AMAZON – NOTE effective 2/20/2023 Amazon Smile will discontinue their program to support charitable organizations including schools. You may continue to use the Amazon Smile program if you already have it in use until 2/20/3023.
Shop at smile.amazon.com or on the Amazon App and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to Chandler Preparatory Academy, at no cost to you. Simply follow the instructions below to select “Chandler Preparatory Academy” as your charitable organization.
How it works from a browser:
1. Go to smile.amazon.com
2. Log in to your Amazon account
3. Click “Get Started”
4. Search for our school
5. Click “Select”
How it works from the Amazon App:
1. Open the Amazon app on your phone
2. Select the main menu (=) and tap on “AmazonSmile” within the Programs & Features
3. Select Chandler Preparatory Academy as your charity
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate AmazonSmile in the mobile app.
How to check your AmazonSmile renewal status on the app:
Renewal is required twice a year on the app. To check your current AmazonSmile status or to know when your next renewal period will be:
1. Open the Amazon app on your phone
2. Choose “Settings” on the main menu (=)
3. Choose “AmazonSmile”
4. If your phone is generating donations it should say “ON”