What is the Community Investment campaign?
In order to provide our faculty and students with the resources they need to learn and thrive, we ask for support through our Community Investment campaign. This annual fund covers the gap between what we need to deliver the top-tier education that our children deserve and what we receive from public funding.
Gifts to the Community Investment campaign:
- Cover the gap between what we need to deliver the top-tier education that our children deserve and what we receive from public funding
- Help us support our excellent and dedicated faculty
- Keep our class sizes smaller for more individualized attention
- Enable us to offer programs like art, music, and foreign language on a daily basis
- Allow us to offer our students a private school education in a public school setting
How do families participate?
We ask each family to contribute $1,500 per student per year to help cover the gap between what we need for our academic model and what we receive from public funding. Knowing that the situation is different for every family, we encourage families to give as they are able. Every family’s participation, at any level, is vital to supporting the teachers and educational priorities of Chandler Prep.
100% of your gift stays at Chandler Prep and directly supports our operating budget.
Download a Pledge Form:
- Download the 19-20 Community Investment campaign pledge form
- Download the 20-21 Community Investment campaign pledge form
- Descargue el formulario de inversión en la comunidad del año 19-20 en español
- Descargue el formulario de inversión en la comunidad del año 20-21 en español
***PDF files can be read with a pdf reader, such as from Adobe Acrobat Reader